Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Italy

So much for blogging everyday!  Sorry!  It has been crazy here.  We are on the go non-stop from morning til night.  My feet are so darn sore, the first thing I am doing when I get back to Canada is get a pedicure and a massage!  We have gone all over Rome, Florence, Grossetto and tomorrow, back to Rome. 
Italy is a beautiful country with gorgeous views and buildings, but I have to admit I miss Canada very much.  It is so hard to communicate with people here, the food, though delicious just isn't what I am use to or what I like to eat, and I really miss my family and friends.
It is sooooo busy here.  Non-stop traffic and crowds, arrgghh. I would never be able to drive around here or anything..
Well,, gotta go, my new friends are calling!  Ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment