Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 6..

So, most of you know that I am going to Italy later this month because my son was chosen to play baseball for USAAI. It will be just me and the 2 kids.  I gotta tell ya, the closer the time comes for leaving, the more nervous I get.  I don't know if it is because it is a foreign country, the long flight, the fear my ass won't fit in the plane (lol...no joke, I am really worried about that!), the fact that I am the only adult going, the debt I am going into to get there, or what, I just know that from the beginning, I have not felt good about going on this trip.  I haven't been feeling well the last few days, headaches, throwing up, dizzy...I'm beginning to think it is from worrying about this stupid trip so much! I really wish I could become more relaxed about this, after all, it is an experience of a life time...right???

Ok, I'm going to do another poll for my next mani ( I like to change them frequently).  Please be sure to vote and tell your friends to vote too!  (Sign up on the left, to receive my blog through email.  That way, whenever I add a post, you will receive it right away!)

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3 A or B


VOTING ENDS ON THE 20TH...

So I promised pics of my nail goodies that I bought while I was in the States on Wednesday so here they are, nothing crazy, just a few little goodies that made me happy!



I am feeling really crappy today.  Sick to my stomach, the works!  This will probably be it for my posting today, hopefully back tomorrow.  

One more quick add on, here is a link to another great giveaway...check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment