Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day three/part two

So, my daughters team lost their game and my sons team tied their game...we get to do this all over again tomorrow!  I have to admit I am dreading it because I hear it's gonna be a scorcher tomorrow!  ewww!  Sweating!  (I HATE to sweat!)

I am attempting to download video footage of Morgan (my honarary niece) to You Tube as we speak so hopefully I will get the videos up and running for you all to check out.  She is soooo cute.  She acts just like her mother, my long time best friend Carmen (God help us all!  LOL) She is a super sweet kid with a personality that would knock your socks off and I love that kid!


So above is Morgan playing a form of "musical chairs" which involves horses and cones...it was quite funny to watch.  Some of the horses did not want to play and would really be rather sleeping I think!





Above is actually the beginning of the musical "horses" games...




And more musical horses....lol





Morgan and her horse Joey


Morgan doing her round about....

Home relaxing now and trying a new cooler (to me anyways), Blackfly, Vodka blue-berry.  Has anyone else tried these?  I'm not sure if I like them or not.  I have never been a fan of coolers but wanted to give it a try for something different.  It isn't as sweet tasting as most which is good in a way, but it kinda reminds me of kool-aid straight from the package...anyone else out there ever use to stain your fingers eating kool-aid out of the package as kids?  I swear it was a huge thing back when I was in grade six at WT Laing....Grape and Lime kool-aid all the way!  lol Anyways, back then I guess I liked it well enough to eat it when I was a kid, but not such a huge fan now..just don't have the stomach for more than one I think...Let me know if you've tried this and what you think of them...




And finally, before heading off to bed, I would like to know from everyone what new nail design I should try on my nails this weekend?


The above pic is called ice cream sundaes.  Isn't it cute?  I wish I could remember what blog I took this picture from so I could give them credit for it, but I just can't...sorry.

This pic is called skittles and I'm not sure if the title in the bottom corner is the name of the blog I took this pic from or not.



Ok, here we have watermelon (in case you couldn't guess). This pic is from http://www.robinmoses.com/


And last but not least, I have picked rainbow as a possibility.  Again, I can't remember whose blog this is from, sorry. 



So, what do you think?  Help me out.  Which one should I try out?  I have never attempted any of these before so they might turn out to be a flop for me (remember, just a crazy 40 year old woman who has a wacky nail polish obsession, NOT an actual trained nail tech!) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment