Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can't sleep...

I've been trying, but I am having no luck what so ever...I just can't sleep.  I am a bundle of nerves and just had a bit of a melt down...I'm better now. My BF from college helped me through my dreaded panic attack.  I don't know what the hell my problem is...I swear the older I get, the loonier I become! (my doctor told me to eliminate everything and everyone in my life that caused me stress...how the hell do I get rid of myself?!?!?LOL

It all started when I was looking over the itinerary for the trip.  I've looked at it a dozen times already, but for some reason I decided to google how far apart the cities we would be travelling to for the ball games were.  I assumed it wouldn't be more than 15-20 minutes away since that's how it has always been whenever we do tournaments here in Ontario. Well, apparently Italy does things differently....The one place we have to travel to for games is a 6 hour train ride away according to the train schedule that I googled, and costs 101 euros, ONE way, for ONE person!  That's a 400 euro round trip for me and my daughter!  The other destination is a 5 hour train ride and 98 euros a person, one way! I was totally NOT expecting that kind of extra travel, and I certainly wasn't expecting to spend 800 euros travelling around Italy to watch my son play ball!  I'm a little beside myself right now...I need to find a way to get my act together and chill the hell out about this trip...It is causing me WAY too much stress!

I don't know what tomorrow  today will bring, I just pray God will help me get through this and help me find a way to relax a bit, otherwise this trip is going to send me over the edge!  Keep your fingers crossed and me and my kids in your prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment