Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

At the airport in Toronto

So, I never did sleep, not even for a minute.  Horrible, horrible case of the nerves.  The only good thing about it was that I was up and ready to leave before everyone else and didn't have to fight for the bathrooms.

Going to the airport, which is normally a 3 hour drive from where we live (2 1/2 when my speed demon husband is at the wheel), but apparently there was an accident so we had a detour and got stuck in a traffic jam for about 30 min. Lucky for us, we left really early because I was worried there would be lines, I would get us lost (I am geographically challenged), etc, etc.  Even with the delay we arrived at the airport before 11 am., 4 and 1/2 hours prior to our flight takeoff..  Since parking cost $28, my hubby just dumped us at the door and left.  We managed to find where we needed to go, get our tickets and head to the US customs line.  You will never guess who was standing in front of me...Lil' C, from So you think you can dance! I LOVE that show, one of the 4 shows that I watch on a regular basis.  For those of you who don't know who he is or watch the show, he is a super cute, dance choreographer for the show, both US and Canadian.  He was sooo...nice.  We talked for at least 10 min. while we waited in line, and he even posed for a picture for me (I'm upset though, because my son didn't take his time and zoom in on the pic so it turned out fuzzy!) I wish I had thought to get his autograph!  He was just heading back to the States for the American version of the So you think you can dance show, he was here working on the Canadian version. He was so laid back and friendly.  He talked to my son about baseball, we talked about the show and my favourite genre of dance as well as who my favourite dancers were for this years season. Anyways, here are the pics, I don't know if anything can surpass this.  Definitely the highlight of this summer for sure!




Well, I gotta go for now.  Our plane should be here soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment