Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Friday, July 22, 2011

2 days before we leave for Italy!!

OMG am I feeling the nerves today!  Only two more sleeps before Italy!!!  I'm not ready!!!  Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!  Went to the bank and picked up the last of my euros, got some more packing done and that pretty much sums up my day...My nose is running like a drippy tap still (I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband...repeat, until the feeling to bitch slap him until he falls unconscious goes away..)  Really though, I do love him...that crazy man took the last of our money that he was suppose to use to buy groceries while we were gone (trust me when I say there really isn't anything for him to eat here besides a package of pork chops, a pound of ground beef, some Mr. noodles, a can of tuna and some peanut butter, eggs and soup) and went and bought me more euros for our trip...that's love (going hungry for 10 days...I sure as hell wouldn't have done that!) LOL (seriously).
My big sister Deb came by tonight to visit me before we leave.  It was a nice visit, I don't see her (or any of my brothers or sisters) very often so it is nice when we do get the chance to visit.  I love her (and the rest of the jackasses, I mean, brothers and sister).  LOL
That's all for tonight, taking advantage of being home alone (Shawn and Tyler are at baseball and Madi is babysitting), and going to bed early in the hopes of getting rid of this damn cold...
NIGHT!!

WARNING: THE PICTURE BELOW IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART...

THIS IS ME...SICK.  AIN'T I BOOTIFUL???

ps..DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STOP THAT ANNOYING ITCHY FEELING IN YOUR EARS ???!!!  arrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment