Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 9...

Well, I got busy doing laundry, and then I decided to start packing for Italy, by the time I was done that I was too pooped to do anything else, so I sat and watched So you think you can dance and proceeded to chew off my polish...I know, I know, besides being gross,  it is not healthy for your nails, but I do it all the time...another "hard habit to break " (name that band)....CHICAGO!  lol Sorry, I'm tired and being silly now! Anyways, I did use polish remover to finish off my nails and then decided to just put on Salon Sciences, fiberglass network treatment and call it a night.

Lots of running around to do today in order to be ready for Sunday so my posts will probably be short and sweet from now until...hmmm...I get back from Italy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment