Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cant' get back to sleep!

Aarrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP! I hate this!!!  I got up, made some eggs, ate, and went back to bed...I have been staring at the wall ever since...

Finished a book I started yesterday. The author is Lisa Scottoline, the book is called Save me.  She writes alot like Jodi Piccoult.  Without going into details, the book is about a mother and daughter, murder and self discovery.  It's a good book.  You should defin. read this one.  I give it 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment