Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ho hum kinda day...

Yea!!!  Hubby learned his lesson.  He actually picked out all of his clothes, etc and put them out in the living room last night so he wouldn't wake me by accident...very good job Shawn, keep it up!  LOL

Had another late night last night but it was because I was busy trying to figure out this blog setup...still don't have it all figured out but be patient and I will continue to try and work out the kinks.

Sadly (more like pathetically), I am still sportin' my jammies today.  Did a bit of clean up, but mostly worked on organizing my polishes.  I cleaned out a 3 drawer organizer on wheels that we were originally using downstairs in our computer area, but since my hubby just got a new computer desk I put everything into it and then organized my polishes by brand name in it.  Looks much better, I just have to figure out a way to be able to "pick" out the polish I want without having to lift each one out to see its colour....maybe a sticky dot on top with a swatch from the bottle?  That will be for another day to figure out! I will upload pics of what it looks like later (still haven't attempted to figure out that part of blogging yet).

In the process of giving myself a pedi , but stopped for a break and to let the first colour of polish dry thoroughly before moving on, again, pics will be posted hopefully in the near future.

The most exciting thing to happen so far today is that I created my first Frankenpolish!  I mixed a near empty bottle of Sinful's pink creme, with a bit of Avon's tangastic and innocent violet along with Sally Hansens' orange you fast; 3D; and disco ball.  I love outcome colour, will definetly try to upload a pic of that too!  I can't wait to give Frankenpolish making another try! Once I get it uploaded I would like some help coming up with a creative name for it..

Well, polish on my toes should be dried now, and I really should get my butt in gear and at least get dressed today!  Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment