Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Blog Post

Ok..so this is is my very first blog post.  Hmmm...Where to start?

Well, lets start with the beginning of my day....

My husband who is back in school taking Business Accounting woke me up at 7am (did I mention I am off work for the summer AND I was up until 4 am with a horrible headache and nausea?) because he couldn't find his text book and wondered where I put it.  "Where I put it??? It's not MY textbook, how the hell would I know where it is??!!  ESPECIALLY after being woken up after only 3 hours of sleep! Anyways...I told him to #@$$!!!@##$$ off and go look for HIS textbook and leave me alone. (He did...smart guy)

So now I can't get back to sleep, and my headache is still going full steam ahead.  I get up, let my furbaby outside to do his business and decide to do some laundry and other fun house hold tasks (dishes, vac, dust, etc).

My son, who is 18 and full of attitude gets a call to go work so I have to wake him up (10 am, NOT a time when any teen wants to get up, especially during their summer holidays), so imagine the atmosphere in my house after that...raging, cranky teen bitching about being woken up to go to work because HIS mom said "sure, he'll be there!", bitchy mom raging because her husband woke her up too early, and she feels like crap, AND one aging pug who is confused and upset by all the stomping around and grumbling...GOOD TIMES AT THE COGGHE HOUSEHOLD!  Not! lol

Finally get my son off to work, finish cleaning and start thinking about sneaking a nap in before my hubby gets home from school when I get an email to go pick up my son's ball uniform(which had to be delivered to Port Huron(an hour and a half away).  I should mention that my son (and daughter) play baseball.  My son, was chosen to play with USAAI this summer in Italy, so since he is the only Canadian on the team, his uniform was being delivered to Blue Water Shipping and we have been waiting for it's arrival with great anticipation (we leave in a week).

I have no idea where I am going so I call dear old mom and ask her to come along for the ride and show me where to go (my mom shops in the states at least 3 times a month, so the woman knows where she's going..).  Still feeling horrible, I get myself ready and head 20 minutes away to get my mom, then venture off states side to get my (un)grateful sons uniform for him.  6 hours and several nail polishes later (we HAD to do a little shopping didn't we??) I was back home with his uniform and resting peacefully...headache down to a dull roar now.

I will try to post pics of my goodies, etc hopefully tomorrow, but I can't make any promises because I have 3 friends coming by for manicures....

I didn't mean to babble so much...hope you decide to come back and check my blog out again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good start, Karla. Your life sounds familiar, about 3 or 4 years ago... Have a blast in Italy! Kim

    ReplyDelete