Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 5...

Ball tournaments finished.  Both Tyler and Madi's teams lost their games so we are finished for the day.

Tried and Tried to break the tie on the mani pol, but alot of people said for whatever reason, it wasn't allowing them to...I tried to fix the problem, but thats a hard task to do when you can't actually SEE a problem..LOL  Anyways, the people who tried to vote but couldn't told me what they wanted to vote for.  I had 3 people wanting ice cream sundaes and 2 for watermelon.  Sooooooo............the winner for todays mani experiment is ICE CREAM SUNDAE!  Gonna go give it a try.  I will post what happens later. If you want to give it a try yourself, her is the link to the tutorial..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmgwdPqv3s&feature=fvsr

Ok, it's not as good as the lady in the video, but, not bad for my first attempt...



Avon, sheer bliss for the ice cream

Avon, mink for the chocolate sauce

OPI crimson carol, for the cherry

Orly, fresh, hook up and oh cabanna boy  for the sprinkles


So, what do you think?  Post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment