Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day three....

Wow...busy day planned today, don't know if I will get the chance to blog it all but I will try.

A good friend I haven't seen in quite awhile came by today for a pedi and a mani...we had a good visit as well and are planning a BBQ get together for  "our group" of childhood friends sometime this August if all goes well.

My honorary niece Morgan invited me to her rodeo at TJ Stables this afternoon.  It was damn hot outside, but I had alot of fun watching her and the other kids with their horses.  I plan on trying to load some videos I took while I was there later on this weekend. Good job Morgan!  You look like you've been riding a horse for years!  I think we should convince your dad to buy you one of your own and keep it out at the farm, he can put a pasture in right??? LOL

Poor hubby not feeling well today.  Had to go med shopping for him.  I better not get it...I leave for Italy in a little over a week! 

After the rodeo I went to Future Shop to get a digital camera for my son as a graduation present. What a mistake that was!  Geez!  Took me all of 5 minutes to pick out the camera, bag, etc and another 45 minutes to try and get the damn sales man to get me rung up!  Man, that Adam can talk!  I can handle talking, but move your fingers on that computer while you do it for crying out loud.  Then the damn computer stopped working so he said it would only take a "few minutes" to get it back up and going...HA!  NOT!  It never did get back up and running so I had to come home and order the darn camera online myself! (the camera I picked out was not in stock, so he was going to order it for me to save me the trouble of doing it myself)
He assures me it will be in before we leave...it better be Adam!!!

Run around some more, meds, beer store, sally...shhh! (I only got essentials!  Nail repair, and more sec n' dry by Orly..that stuff rocks!)

Inhale a burger for supper and heading on out the door right now for my daughters ball game!  wheew!  Blog ya later!

One last thing...check out the following blog for some awesome nail ideas and an great giveaway! http://opinionatedlf.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment