Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 10..

Wow...I have to say it, "I frigging hate my husband for giving me his damn sore throat!"  I should have slept in another room away from all of his germs, if this isn't gone by Sunday when I fly out, I'm payin' the pilot to run his ass down with the plane!

A happier note...My friend and co worker Laurie B became a grandmother today!   This woman is an amazing person and baby Aiden is going to be spoiled to the core by his grandma and grandpa. I'm so happy for her and her family.

I didn't do a whole hell of alot today, too hot, too sick, and just plain lazy!  LOL I did give myself a mani, hoping it stays on for Italy.  I like it.  I didn't do anything "Italian" because I just didn't have the colours and wasn't going out in this heat for anything.  I did do one American flag nail, although I want to add some white stars or dots to the blue part. The rest I did in red and white for Canada!! (gotta represent!  lol)



My thumb say "baseball mom" on it.

The red french tip nail is going to have the #20 on it, as that is the number of my son's jersey for the games.

Not much else going on today. I'm planning on heading to bed soon, I haven't been to bed before 3am since school let out, changing that habit tonight!

Blog ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment