Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 4...

Not a whole lot to blog about today.  Both of my kids are in ball tournaments this weekend so that is where I spent my entire day today. 

Madi played 3 games today in this crazy heat, and although she and the rest of her team tried, the did not manage to win any of there games today (they still have another game to play tomorrow).



Here are a few pics I took while she played today.

My son also played today but I didn't get the chance to watch him as I was at another park, on the other side of town with my daughter.  His team managed to win a few games today and they are moving on tomorrow.

I thought that I would post some really cute pics that I took of my dog Kramer and his friend Charlie (my long time BFF's dog).  We were at the park a few weeks ago watching my son play when Charlie, who apparently LOVES going to the park proceeded to climb the stairs to the slide and go down, continuously...Kramer, seeing this was very interested in what Charlie was doing.  He would watch him go up the stairs, then run over to the slide to watch him come down.  After a few times watching this, Kramer was itchin' to give it a go too (I should mention, there is a big age gap between Charlie and Kramer.  Kramer is a senior at 8 1/2 while Charlie is still a toddler! lol) Anyways, my poor pooch doesn't really see well so he carefully took each step one at a time (quite slowly) then proceeded to the slide.  Once there he becomes a bit nervous/anxious.  You can see that he is really wanting to give this slide thing a go but he is unsure.  Slowly he puts one paw on the slide, only to pull it back quickly (he does this several times).  Then, he decides he will try adding his second paw...LOL Wow Dolly............there ain't no going back now cause he is sliding down that slide no matter how much he tries to back paddle!  It was a hoot to watch, I wish I had video taped it!


Charlie is the first dog, my Kramer is the one in the second pic....Believe me when I say it was a hoot to watch!

Charlie was not strictly a slide guy, no sir!  This dog loves the swings too!  So much so they have a calming effect on him and he fell asleep!  Kramer would have NO part of this swing thing however.  I think the slide experience was quite enough excitement for the poor fellow!  LOL


Isn't it the cutest thing ever???

Well thats it for today.  I have cleaned up my nails in preparation for tomorrows new mani. Trying a new product tonight from Avon, silk wrap treatment.  It is suppose to strengthen them and make them more flexible, etc, etc...  Time will tell!


Until tomorrow....night!

No comments:

Post a Comment