Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Saturday, August 06, 2011

World's most embarrassing moment...

So, I'm up at the crack of dawn, partly because I am still screwed up from the time change/jet leg, and partly because I had to be up.  We were having new windows and a storm door put in/on, and they were suppose to be coming between 7 and 7:30 am. 
They didn't lie, they were prompt, here at 7:15am!  They worked hard all morning and by noon they had 3 of the 6 windows in with little mess to clean up after (gotta like a man who cleans up after himself!) All was going well, they were working like busy little beavers, the young one (maybe 30), was in my sons room across from the bathroom working on his window.  I went into the bathroom to use the facilities, and apparently didn't close the door tight because 5 seconds after I'm sitting down on the toilet, my beloved fur baby Kramer head bunts the door open and saunters in to keep me company...just as the young worker walks out of my sons bedroom!  That poor boy didn't know what to do or say!  He went 10 shades of red, and apologized, practically running down the hall!  If I could have flushed myself down the toilet I would have!  My God that was embarrassing!  Poor kid will probably have nightmares tonight!  Hope they don't add his therapy bills onto my bill!!! LOL
Lets just say, he pretty much avoided me for the rest of the day, getting the older gentleman to speak to me when needed...
Only me!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment