Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

playing catch up...

Finally!  Last night I was FINALLY able to upload my pics from my previous nail mani's...these are a couple I have done over the past week...








I started off with painting my nails with a clear base coast, followed by the late night lilac by NYC, after letting that dry completely, I used my Bundle Monster plate #225, the flourish in the center right above the #, and stamped that on each of my nails 2-3 times in Orly, purple crush.  I then added a coat of China Glaze, Fairy Dust, allowed it to dry then topped with a top coat!




Pyschadelic Yellow is a great glittery, yellow from Finger Paints and I can't remember what plate I used for the stamping...I will have to go back and check it out!





This actually looks better than the pics display...I used Kiko's #295 and #341 which are two different shades of blue, then dipped the tips of my nails into Supernail, Icicle #239867 glitter while my nails were still wet then topped with a top coat.

Ahhh yessss!  What I had been craving while in Italy for the last 4 days I was there....






My goodness, this was so damn good I felt like I had died and went to heaven!! Mmmm mmm good!

And here are all my lovely little goodies I came back too!  It was like Christmas!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment