Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

whaaattss upp???

I have had nothing exciting happen to me lately to write about...boo!
  Actually, I did go to Wambo yesterday, that is a festival in my hometown of Wallaceburg...saw alot of people I haven't seen in awhile which was great and went to see the "MAMMELS" at the CBD...lots of fun!
My son Tyler got invited to play in the Canada Cup yesterday...Tryouts are in Toronto in September..not sure what we are doing yet...he has to go write a test in Windsor in September to see if he qualifies getting in to Junior College in the States so we have alot on our plate right now...I am very proud of him though for everything he has been doing lately...I hope all the hard work pays off in the end!
Tonight I went to Walmart and picked up a few cuticle creams, etc for my nails as I am not a  huge "moisturizer" person, and I know that it is important so I plan on trying harder at using moisturizer more often! Let me tell you, this stuff all smells amazing and if nothing else, my hands will smell delicious!  lol
 First up, is Hoof, hard as hoof...anyone ever try this stuff?  It smells great, hope it works!  Let me know if you have tried it...It is suppose to strengthen your nails...I can;'t even describe the smell, other than delicious!
Second...Burts Bees, Lemon butter cuticle cream, again, smells Delicious, a yummy, fresh scent of lemon...let me know what you think of this stuff if you have tried it...
Third up is Coconut butter, by Spa resource...the smell alone is yummy...

Today my honary niece Josielyn turned one..what a cutie this kid is...absolutely amazing...can't imagine her not in my life...

My mani today...


Lots of compliments of this one...I really like it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment