Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Monday, August 08, 2011

f f f f f Farmacia!

LOL...WTH!!  I woke myself up at the un-Godly time of 5:15 am by loudly saying "f f f f f Farmacia!" I have no idea why, obviously thinking about Italy...strange!  Reminds me when I was on the bus traveling to Florence, I fell asleep, only to wake myself up with a loud snort/snore and saying..."and THAT'S how Canadians do it!" (We were the only Canadians on the trip!) LOL  Everyone on the bus got a good chuckle out of that one!

I do have a couple of new pics from mani's I have done this weekend, but for some reason I can't load the pics onto my computer...getting very frustrated!  Hopefully, I will get this figured out soon and post them when I do.

My son, and my husband went to Hamilton this weekend for a baseball tourney and my son's team won the whole thing!  WooHoo!!  Very proud mama here...
On the other hand, unfortunately, my daughter's team was not so lucky here at home with their final tourney of the season, maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment