Hello!

Welcome to my blog...

What is my blog about? Hmm..Everything, and anything! Whatever I feel like putting out there for everyone. I will probably blog alot about my love of reading, my obsession with nail polish, and whatever else falls in between.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mini Sally haul

Today has not been a great day...not feeling well at all, very nauseous and tired today. Unfortunately I couldn't just lay around today (well, not the entire day like I felt like doing), I had to drive to Wallaceburg to pick my daughter up from my mothers so on the way home, since I was already passing Sally Beauty Supply I figured I may as well stop in and see what the August specials were...right?  Something had to make me feel better today!  August specials were pretty good...China Glaze polishes were on for $4.99!  I was actually really restrained too!  I saw at least 9 polishes that were on my wish list back at home and I only bought 3! (see?  Is that restraint or what??!!) I also bought a new buffer as mine is pretty worn out, a crystal file as I have heard great things about them, nail lacquer thinner for a few of my older polishes and Super Nail, blizzard glitter which was on sale for $3.99. Check it out!  I did feel slightly better afterwards...


I bought Strawberry Fields, Dorothy Who? and Purple Panic, I am wearing Strawberry Fields right now and let me tell you, it is gorgeous! It is so shimmery, I love the gold shimmer in it!

I did come home, took some gravol and went to bed, where I proceeded to sleep for 5 hours!  I felt slightly better after my "nap", but not much, I tried eating a little something but it didn't help either.  I sure hope I feel better tomorrow.  Night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment